Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Irish Jig + Booze Cruise = Broken Ankle?



First off, let me state, unequivocally, that I had an absolutely AMAZING 30th Birthday weekend in Boston - it was completely awesome - I got the surprise of a lifetime when Faith showed up at the Blueberry Festival last weekend, and the fact that she was there - with Sarah and Conni - meant all the sisters were there, then we had Mom and Lynn and Jani - so all of the sisters of that generation were there - it's a WOW moment.

Now comes my words of caution: Let's say that you're going on a booze cruise - you're not very intoxicated, but you have a couple of drinks in you - maybe when Dropkick Murphys come on - you should NOT do an irish jig in your 2 1/2 inch heels. This is a suggestion, but I really feel like you should listen to me.

Now I'm rocking the air cast and a pair of sneakers with my stylish skirt. Not as awesome as the heels, I know, but what can a girl do? I'll know within a day or two whether or not it's broken. Whatever - I had an amazing time - that's the important part!

No comments: