Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The most fun thing ever?

Wii Fit Plus with Balance BoardIs Wii Fit (Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board).  I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.  When we went down to Saco for New Year's Eve - we discovered the joy that is Wii Fit - I'm helping a certain person find one for a certain other person for a gift to celebrate a certain occasion - and the best deal I can find is Amazon, because I have a prime account, so I get the free shipping - and there's no tax - yee haw!   You can't beat that!!

So - if any certain people want to buy a certain gift for me - don't forget to first buy me a Wii, and then the Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board, and maybe you should throw in my fave game: Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party (thanks David for getting me hooked on THAT one!!).

No comments: