Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why doesn't everyone want to buy me stuff?

I like stuff as much as the next girl.

Okay - honesty time - I like stuff waaaaaay more than the next girl.  Some might say I have a hoarders-like love of stuff.

That being said, one of my favorite pastimes is creating Amazon wish lists.  I think I might actually like the act of wishing for stuff more than actually having it.   Once I have it - all the anticipation is gone - I suppose one could say that, for me, the anticipation of stuff has heroin-like qualities.

What does this all mean?  Basically that the period of time between October 31st and December 24th is, to me, like a bipolar's high. 

Desired item of the day?  This is easy - and ohhhh how I want it! I yearn for it!!!!



Probably someone should buy this for me.

If no one is available to buy this for me - someone should lie and say they know someone planning to buy it for me.

It's just a suggestion.

No comments: