Friday, September 28, 2012

The Prettiest Season!

While I am more than willing to admit that every season has its merits, I just love Autumn!  A big part of that is due to the fact that I live in Maine, one of the most gorgeous places in the world.  I was driving home from work the other day, and suddenly, the beautiful colors of fall were all around me!  Luckily, it wasn't a busy road, so I was able to pull over and take a picture!  It's still early yet, so there's a lot more color to come, but for now, I'm quite happy with what I have!


Bangor, ME - September 24, 2012

I was looking for pictures I took last fall, but the weather was pretty gnarly, and we never had a real burst of gorgeous foliage color.  The one exception would be the blueberry barrens (blueberry fields for the layperson) - which are the most AMAZING shades of pink, red, and orange!

Blueberry Barrens - Northfield, ME - November, 2011

2 comments:

Susan McNerney said...

The blueberry fields are even more beautiful this year. Hmm, or maybe it's the fact that I'm walking the dogs through them everyday now!!

Terra Heck said...

Fall is my favorite season of the year as well. Those are very pretty colors in the first picture.