Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Pardon me, would you have any grey matter?

Oh yes, that's right - I am hi-larious.

Technically I've recycled my costume from the Bangor zombie walk - but I have had a clean face since Saturday, so I spent a good twenty minutes doing myself up this morning.  The best thing about recycling the costume is that this time the blood on my clothes has dried, and I'm not sitting here in sticky wet stuff.

I was a wee bit concerned that my costume wouldn't fly in my office, but the reaction has been positive.  Phew!!!

I also brought my bag o' makeup and fake blood, in case anyone else wants to be zombified!

How much are all these brains going to cost me?
Stupid Frontal Lobe

Numbers Bad
 
See - this is me on a normal day - I'm not ALWAYS a zombie

No comments: